Thursday, July 26, 2012

Prague, Czech Republic

I spend a couple of days in Prague, taking in the sights and ended up meeting a friend where we connected with some of the local energy centres :-)

This is quite a beautiful city, not like anything I've ever experienced. Everywhere you look there are all kinds of interesting even quirky old architecture. A few pics…

The astrological clock...wow!
Charles bridge
A procession of corvettes and harley davidsons. Why anyone would think the general public
wants to be forced into watching them driving their car is beyond me?
Another huge church :-)
Outside St Vitus cathedral

Overall Prague is a bit posh, but well worth a visit if you are in the area. While I was here I suspect there were a bunch of chemtrails being sprayed. Not cool.
Chemtrails?

Anyway, next stop is Bali. Last minute flight changes have turned this an epic 2 day transit extravaganza with a stopover in Dubai and a night in Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment